A little about us!
To foster children is rewarding but can also be demanding. It is harder if your agency does not provide you with the correct level of support and if you do not feel you can trust them.
We receive consistent excellent feedback from our foster carers who we work in partnership with.
Please have a look at what our families are saying in the “About Fostering” page!
If you foster for us you can expect;
- To receive a minimum of a weekly phone call and a monthly supervision.
- Support groups every 6 weeks.
- 24 hour staffed phone line so there is always someone to talk to if you need help.
Regular training, which is delivered on-line and face to face a wide selection of courses designed to meet their needs as foster carers.
- Carefully matched young people and support when it is needed.
- A Family Support Worker upon approval. Another foster carer like you who is experienced and can provide you with support.
- Access to Fostering Network advice lines and independent support if an allegation occurs.
- You become part of our fostering family and we have events every school holiday and opportunities for you to meet other foster carers and children.
Foster Children in England
We would love to help! – do you want to foster children in England, we currently cover the following areas:
- North London
- East London
Please visit our “About Fostering” page or click on the icon below for further information.